The keyboard stand of the future from K and M - the Spider. This is innovative design in combination with very modern technology. Its sturdy aluminum section column rests on four aluminum tube legs, which provide the greatest possible freedom of movement of the legs. Infinitely variable adjustment of the height of the support arms can be carried out at the flick of a wrist by means of an ergonomically shaped clamp screw. For transport, the legs and the support arms fold up. The small packing unit can then be transported in a carrier bag (18851; sold separately). The Spider can be equipped with further support arms.
- Height: 1,410 mm
- Height adjustment: infinitely variable by means of ergonomically shaped clamping elements
- Material: aluminum
- Max. load capacity: 105 kg
- Max. load capacity per tier: 35 kg
- Product Category: Topline
- Shape: column stand
- Special features: leg construction offers freedom of movement of the legs and gives room for pedals; can be used as display stands in stores; folds small
- Support arms: two pairs, non-telescopic
- Support depth: 280 mm
- Type: black anodized
- Weight: 9.55 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.
10-year guarantee of availability for most spare parts