The Guardian holds 3 guitars securely, saves space and allows you an easy overview of your guitars. Ideal for use in the studio, on stage in a shop or at home. No matter whether you have acoustic, electrical or bass guitars, the special instrument-compatible supports protectively hold max. 3 guitars. The protective bars stop the guitars from rotating and prevent inadvertent removal or knocks or bumps when taking the guitars from the stand or placing them. The soft pads made of high quality thermoplastic elastomer have cushioning characteristics. Therefore they protectively take the weight of the guitar and avoid damages of the instrument. The innovative folding mechanism used on the Guardian allows the stand to be carried easily and it can be left standing upright. Highly flexible, sub-divided support arms with integrated pick holders mean the guitar can be held from either side (right or left) and that the strings are untouched. The structural design allows the Guardian to be positioned against a wall. The Guardian is available entirely in black or with translucent support elements, which excludes potential discolouration of valuable guitars with nitrocellulose paints.
- Base dimensions: 626 x 335 mm
- Height: 700 mm
- Instrument support: non-marring plastic material
- Material: plastic
- Size when folded: 626 x 670 x 173 mm
- Special features: Protective bars prevent damage from bumps or knocking; additional slots for electric guitars; holds the guitar's neck without touching the strings; integrated pick holders
- Suitable for: acoustic and electric guitars
- Type: black with translucent support elements
- Weight: 3.6 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.
10-year guarantee of availability for most spare parts